Guide To The Best Blackjack Games Casino Sites Online
Blackjack games are highly loved within the casino gambling community. It is very rare to find players that do not love this game, due to the game adrenaline that it provides in the momentum of playing it-definitely a rush and completely addictive! It is an immensely popular game that you can play from the very comfort of your own home, or on the go to work, with the best mobile casino technology that is present within the best sites at the moment. There are many blackjack variants that are available to play, the question is-how do you go about selecting the right game variants for yourself, to place bets and come out like a true winning champion? That of course all depends on the type of bonuses you collect, the wagering requirements involved, game software providers such as Microgaming and NetEnt aswell as many more factors.
Within this guide to online blackjack we will highlight all the gambling factors that determine the quality and worth of the best blackjack sites available on the market today.
What Should I Consider When Finding A Blackjack Site To Play On?
With so many online blackjack variants, it is understandable that it can be hard to decide on which games you should play on, let alone one game. So we thought to over-line what players should expect from future potential gameplay.
The best of the blackjack online casinos will ensure that the options and styles of gaming will be broad, so you can find a style you like to play and develop your playing blackjack skills and obviously become a well rounded player overall. This of course will be given to you, once you find the best online blackjack sites. The gaming provided isn’t the only issue at hand. Also, the navigability of the casino site is another factor you should consider, as clean and fussy free gaming is highly ideal-especially when new players are placing real money stakes in the process of their online gaming.
Types of blackjack games
As you know, there are many blackjack games that you can lookout for when playing on a blackjack site. Therefore we thought to give you an idea of what to expect when you join and register up with one of the many blackjack sites we have listed within our guide. Knowing the type of games there are is important to acknowledge, as it will allow you to be able to develop your own playing style, whether you play with real dealers on live blackjack games, or just regular black jack online, you need to be clued in on everything that you should expect.
- Surrender Blackjack is a game that follows the typical standard rules, however when you do play and are on the brink of being defeated, it will allow you to admit defeat and claim back 50% of your stake. This is always better than loosing your entire bet when playing and therefore beginners definitely love the advantage this game gives them. Also the surrender option gives to players a reduced house edge of around 0.1% which is another positive feature to consider.
- Perfect Blackjack allows players to play with five side bets in the momentum of their gameplay. The rules are pretty much the same, yet having the five bets on the go definitely pushes the thrill and excitement within this game and literally has you on the edge of your seat!
- Pontoon brings a large array of possibilities with the five card option that is available. This will also allow players to receive two cards faced up and the dealer to receive the complete opposite of two cards face down.
- Double Attack is a game where the elements are a combination of Pontoon and original blackjack. You will be given the option to double the rate of your playing stake, meaning you will be able to split or double going forward as the game proceeds. You do have an insurance option also, meaning there are great options to play with in this game and it is definitely not a stationary kind of game, there is action going on constantly!
- The Switch option brings about two card hands to the playing new players. With two hands comes the option of maximising your winning potential on blackjack – but also your losses. The only negative with this game, is the betting ratios go down from standard blackjack games-from 3/2 to 1/1.
- This game is for the brave, Multi-hand introduces multiple card hands to the playing player at once. Meaning the pace of the game is rather fast and on the go-more of a more experienced players kind of game, rather than new players we should say. It is a great option for players that bore of the typical and standard blackjack games.
Progressive Jackpot Blackjack
Our team here at Casimple Progressive jackpots are huge to new players and old, because they give you the chance of being able to come out of the game with a lot more than you initially put into the online casino. Payouts can reach the 6 figure ballpark, meaning your day job could be pretty much sorted for a while if you was one of the few lucky ones. Usually the Return to Player is often lowered to make up for the contributed stakes to the jackpot, however the RTP is still considered reasonably high when put into comparison with online slot games for example.
We do suggest new players to check out the free play variants of each game, to make sure they understand the rules and gameplay run through. Knowing how the game works is essential to ensure that you are as prepared as possible. Only after the free play has been used correctly, you can then progress onto the live blackjack variants. Due to these being real-time, you will not be able to slow the pace or quit entirely without loosing your stakes-so be aware of this!
The Basic Blackjack Rules
If this is your first time playing online blackjack, then knowing how to play is important. We all know that the aim of the game is to get the hand of cards you have as nearer to 21 as possible without going over. You will always be playing against the dealer too, therefore on online casinos you will play against the computer, unless it is live blackjack. You can hit as many times as you like, but at blackjack casino sites it is key to know when to stand and stop getting more cards. The best kind of hands are the ones that give players and Ace and 10, which immediately gives you the perfect 21. This is rare, but if you do get it, you will not only lower the house edge, you will also get a payout of 1.5 times your initial stake! The number of decks you can play on will depend on the game variant that you select at the beginning of the game-remember there are some that are significantly harder than others!
The basic rules to play online blackjack are as seen below:
- To split pairs means that you have the same card within your two card options. You will have the choice to open up two lots of bets here.
- If you get to land on a 9, 10 or 11 in your first two cards, you will be entitled to doubling your wager and stakes within the game as this puts you in a significantly stronger position.
- The side bet that is available when the dealers facing up card is an Ace, is called an insurance bet. This will allow you to bet half of your original bet, that the card facing down equates to a face card i.e. a 10. You will receive a payout of 2 to 1 if successful and more if the house edge has been significantly lowered through your blackjack gameplay.
Simple Blackjack Strategy Guide
Knowing how to play blackjack games is essential, especially the few bits and pieces that strategy brings your way. The first and foremost goal that players should incorporate within their gaming routine, is knowing that the aim of the game is to lower the house edge as much as possible. This can be achieved when players know when it is the right time to hit or stand when certain cards come into play. Splitting your cards-especially aces and eights will allow you theoretically to get closer to 21. Therefore this is one of the largest and suggested moves when playing blackjack for real money.
Other variable options to play with, include the doubling down of your cards, if you have 10 or 11 because it will allow you to have the opportunity of a 30% chance of getting a blackjack. We do have a blackjack strategy guide within our guide section of our website, therefore make sure to read further and understand more of the unique gaming options you could practice to ensure that your gaming goes well.
Online Blackjack For Free
Before you get into making bets and playing full throttle in games, do not forget to try out the online blackjack free option that is available on all the authoritative sites that we suggested for you above. This will ensure that you are given the best opportunity of knowing online blackjack game rules inside out and playing with the best possible experience coming forward!
Knowing your betting strategy for online blackjack is essential as you will be betting with your real money, so you definitely cannot afford to loose it, due to some silly mistakes…
All blackjack online games will have different betting limits and you as the player will need to know the difference of the bets that you can do and take. We do believe that when you first start out as a new player, the best online options that you can go for, are the ones that start out with tables that have smaller bets. Many blackjack games games do start out as low as £1 initial bets, therefore take the initiative to read up on the bet starting and maximum limits before you hit that play button! There is a history of known games that actually suit better for players that are high rollers meaning you will be expected to start off at very high levels.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best Blackjack game to start off playing on?
The best game to start playing, would have to be the original and standard blackjack game. The reason for selecting this option is due to the minimum bet levels that it employs, meaning players from all backgrounds are welcome to play and try out. You can start of with small real money values of £1, and gradually build up to a level that you a ready.
What Blackjack online games are great for highly experienced players looking for something new and challenging?
We would highly suggest trying out the multi-hand blackjack options that are available, as they will allow you to bet on multiple hands, as you can play with up to as many as 5 hands! This will keep you on your toes throughout your gameplay and there will be no chance of you getting bored in the process of playing…
What is the biggest differences between online blackjack and live dealer?
Obviously, the biggest differences are that you play in real time when you select the live casino options. This will mean that you can interact with the dealer of the casino game and other members of the game room. On the other hand unlike the classical non live option, live blackjack dealers do not provide players with a free play option, its only has real money options available to play on.
How to win at blackjack online?
Unfortunately, there is no clear way to win at blackjack online, as with all casino games – there is a house edge. The good news is that blackjack is an online gambling game with one of the lowest house edges out there that casino sites offer.
If you’re new or a beginner to playing at online blackjack casinos, a blackjack strategy guide will help you pick up the basics and improve your chances of winning significantly.
How can I play online casino blackjack for real money?
Playing blackjack online for real money works in the same way as it does for free. Simply follow the blackjack rules and bet using your account balance/bankroll.
What is the best blackjack site online?
There are numerous factors a player should have in mind when searching for the best online blackjack site. You should pick a site that meets all your own specific requirements, whether it’s a variety of games other than blackjack, such as slots, poker and roulette, to bonuses available that allow you to play for free or when you make a deposit.
How does mobile blackjack work?
Playing mobile blackjack is no different to when you play online blackjack at a casino site other than you get to play from your mobile device, such as a phone or tablet.